It seems to be a common trait among tech geeks to want to know what their peers are using on a day to day basis, so I’ve put some information about this below.
The above photo is of my current workspace. I started working remotely, like the majority of office-based workers, at the start of the covid-19 pandemic. Initially I wasn’t really setup for it. After making do for a while I decided to invest in setting up a proper working space.
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1)
- LG UHD 24UD58 24 inch monitor
- Logitech C615 Portable Webcam
- Dell D6000 docking station
- Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
- Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless, MX Brown Tactile keyboard
- Logitech G PRO Headset
- Creative Inspire T10 speakers
- Roost laptop stand
- AmazonBasics monitor stand
- macOS Big Sur
- Google Chrome
- VS Code
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Google apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs etc.)
I’ll try to keep these lists up to date as and when things change but I don’t see myself making any major changes to my setup any time soon.